Thursday, January 14, 2016

2016 Calendar - January to March


Here it is!  Our 2016 CD case calendars!
Our annual Mom and Me project.  It takes us about a week and a half to put the calendars together - after I've spent about a month cutting and gluing pieces to prepare.  This year I also used my unmounted wheels to stamp all the backgrounds.  Each month has its own background stamp based on season, holiday, or 'feeling' I get from that month.

The large snowflake cut for January is from the When It's Cold Outside cartridge.  Can you see the snowmen?  Each snowflake on this cartridge has a different theme.  SO fun!


 I decided to use a purple (lilac) background for February - everything is red, pink, and white - it needed a contrast color, or I'm more limited with color choices.  Yes, I use the vertical hears EVERY year.  They're my favorite - what can I say!??

ROY G. BIV - have you ever met him?  He's beautiful, and only shows up after rain storms or appears in waterfalls!  The rainbow is a 'new' die I bought from MFTstamps.com  I cut 10 or 12 of them out of the colors, and found a way to put them all back together for the calendars!  The pot 'o gold comes from a Stampin' Up cloud punch with the gold glimmer paper!



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: