Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Card in a Box - Balloons

After playing around with the Card in a Box technique, I decided to make one with my very favorite tropical colors.

Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Lovely Lilac (ret.), Peach Parfait (ret.) and Tempting Turquoise.

I found this combination while playing a game on Facebook, and thought how amazing they would look together.  After playing with them for quite awhile, I used this combination on an August calendar, and lots of other projects.

 I used window sheets and glue dots to make the balloons 'fly'.  The butterflies and sentiment all use the same colors.


I just couldn't resist a picture of this butterfly, using all the colors listed above.  After I've stamped, colored, punched, and added rhinestones, I like to add Diamond Stickles to give the butterflies extra sparkle!
 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg


 

No comments: