Thursday, November 14, 2013

Support Staff Thank-You Cards

Each year we have an event at work where we thank all of our support staff - Teacher Assistants, Student Helpers,  etc.  Without them, our job would be even harder!

This is part of my contribution to the group we were assigned to.  Turns out this year, I work with all 5 ladies, two of which I work quite closely.

Each of these cards uses the "new" Thinlits Flip card die;  labels, and circle.  I did make one big change.  I thought the cards were way too small until I found THIS video which shows how to extend the cards to give you room to write on the inside flap!  {Sorry about the ads at the beginning of the video - they are so annoying!}


Card 1
 Here's a view of the unfolded flap with coordinating paper decorations... and lots of room for my team to write messages.  YAY!
Card 1 inside view

Card 2
Card 2 inside view

Card 3
Card 3 inside view

Card 4

Card 4 inside view

Card 5

Card 5 inside view

The entire set of 5 cards came from one paper stack:  Gingham Garden with the main colors of:  Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, and Whisper White.

I also got out the chalks, and used complimentary colors to chalk the flower embossing on the front and inside views.

Please enjoy!
Have a wonderful day.

No comments: