Friday, November 8, 2013

My Friend Melissa.....

Hey!  Today I have something VERY different from my regular craft style - a project my dear friend Melissa made on one of our Saturday crafting days.

She needed a retirement gift (I should say 'wanted to make') for a close family relative.  Just as the flip flop wreath, we had lots of opinions and placement suggestions to help make the project even better.

 You know how it is when you're crafting - so many ways to place something, and lots of trial and re-trial to get it just right.
 So many little details!  Here you can see the first 3 panels.  Clips, ribbon, hairpin, brads, stickers, etc. etc. etc. 
And here's a view of the last bit of the project - the flower is so beautiful! 

Please leave a comment below and send my friend some craft love!  Her creations are always fantastic!

Please enjoy!

No comments: