Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Sister's Birthday Card


My sister Gail is CRAZY for purple! How could I not have a purple birthday card for her? As I've been crafting, I found out she also loves the heat embossing and the smooth surface it leaves... so I took the new Stampin' Up cupcake image and some Elegant Eggplant craft in with clear embossing powder, and had a good time! I used red glitter paper to cut out the cherry, and 3 markers to give some pink frosting accents; Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, and Regal Rose.

It's difficult to see, but the matted purple piece is popped with dimensionals, and so is the hand-cut cupcake image.

Happy Birthday, Gail!


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: