Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Baby Card

One of my coworkers just had a baby girl yesterday! I speak to her quite often, and wanted to let her know I wish her the very best with the new baby.






This card measures 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inches - The outfit is cut out of DCWV paper from the Sweet Stack at 3 3/4 inches. I used a solid dk. pink cardstock to cut the hanger and flower center.



The Love background stamp is a commissioned stamp I had made from Lisa Ehmke (see links to her shop on the right side of this page!) at StampOutOnline for another project. It is inked and stamped on the background with Versamark ink. I also used a Rollagraph heart stamp wheel (Candy Hearts) I bought online with lots of great hearts for 2 rows on the front of the card, and to cover the entire inside of the card. If you look closely, you can see those adorable hearts!



The Congratulations stamp comes from the new Stampin' Up catalog - and their new clear stamp line. It is stamped with Melon Mambo to match the dk. pink on the front shadow pieces.

I also used a white and sparkle pink Glaze pens to highlight the wording.

All the edges of the cardstock inside and out as well as the hanging baby dress is inked with the Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid ink. It gives everything a very pretty glow.



As always, I love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment!!



~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: