Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pictures of My Cricut Room!

**Click on the pics for a larger view!
This is a very picture - heavy post. I finally had my Cricut room clean enough that I felt comfortable enough to take pictures. You'll see some of my "chaos" that I've finally admitted that I must work in... but this is better now that I have an entire room.

When we bought this house, the room presented itself as a PERFECT space! It was already painted yellow, and the window placement is perfect so I have enough wall space for all my necessary "stuff".
When you enter, you come through the door just to the right of this pic. This is the east wall that holds my 8 ft. table, my Bygel rods (thanks to my friend Antonio. THANKS, my dear!!), the bird clock from my parents, and my Christmas present from my husband.. the Sony TV and DVD upconverter. Can you see the Pride and Prejudice DVD with Colin Firth? I watch it every weekend! (LOL)



Here are close-ups of some of my current projects and storage.
I've always got some Cards for Soldiers in progress, and something going
for my Lime Light Design Team of which I've been a member for 2 years.



Some close-ups of my punch storage. The Stampin Up punches have their own (mostly) permanent spots, but I rotate the Martha Stewart punches based on holidays and mood. :)



Here on the north wall you can see my Williams Sonoma shelving. I originally bought it for the kitchen in the house we were renting - but here I have an AWESOME kitchen, and love having these shelves in my cricut room. In them are stored TONS of stuff.

Stampin Up Stamps, Wheels, adhesive refills, Spellbinders, rubber stamps from lots of companies, paper stacks, baskets of cut pieces for future use, watercolor crayons, and embossing powders.


Here's a close-up of a CD holder. I am using old CD cases with a piece of magnetic strip stuck to the inside, and my Nestabilities and Shapeabilities are all organized to be found very easily!


Continuing on the North/West walls, is my old computer desk. This desk has made 4 moves with me over the past 8 years. The movers always say it can't be salvaged, but with their knowledge, my husband's banging, and my Dad's expertise, it always seems to work!!

This desk holds all of my Cricut Carts, Booklets, Overlays, and My Cricut! I've also got my Stickles box, SU color caddy, and current projects.

A view under the desk on the wall-side. I didn't know Sandy was there.. silly kitty! Here's where I keep my old stickles storage, my Blue Cuttlebug, Scor-Pal and extra tote with goodies.

Here's a close-up of my work space. The purple folder is for a MASSIVE project I'm working on now for my beloved nephew's wedding coming up soon.



On the child's play table my grandfather made when my sister and I were little is my cardstock storage. I got this wire rack when our LSS was closing. I was VERY happy!!!!


Here's the view of the room from the door. Sandy "Panda" wanted his picture taken, so I just had to show him off again. What a cute kitty!!

View of my desk from the door.

This is the south wall showing the closet door (with even MORE stuff). It's a great storage closet with a wall of shelves I'm using for longer term storage. The bookcase holds cards I've made with my stamp club, former projects, books and magazines. It's a good catch-all spot.


I hope you've enjoyed the tour of my Cricut Room!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

4 comments:

Terry D. said...

What a great space. Could you come and organize me? LOL

Amanda C. said...

Just found your blog by doing a Cricut Crafts search. I just bought my very first Cricut Expression on ebay tonight and I'm so anxious for it to get here! :)

I loved seeing the pics of your craft room. That is my project for this weekend. I want to get everything in order and organized and ready before my Cricut gets here.

Can't wait to look around your site some more! :)

shari said...

Nice big space, I like how you have everything in it's place. Shari (cricutrookie)

Kopperhead said...

Enjoyed it very much, thank you ma'am.