Saturday, March 13, 2010

Name for our door!



There is an amazing lady I work with... when we moved into our new office room, I already had my name done with this cartridge. Last weekend, I spent a few hours working on getting her name done so it would be on our door as well.

I've gotten lots of compliments from others that pass by the door... (there are also some other Cricut cuts on the door from Home Decor) but our names in this 'font' get the most attention.

The letters are cut at 4 inches, all have a black shadow, and have some type of 3D gel pen work and stickles to make them look GREAT!!!

The big trick is always the apple for the period. I have to use real-size, and do some size calculations... otherwise these are pretty straight-forward.

Please enjoy!


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: