Monday, March 29, 2010

March Stamp Club and a Thank-You Card (OSW)


I really like this card... wouldn't it be SO perfect for a man's birthday card? Gotta love how all the layers work together with the ink matching the very background. It is so elegant in person. I will re-create this for some family birthday cards soon!!


I don't have this punch set yet... but I will!!! We've used it now for 2 completely different "flavored" cards; one was a Christmas, snowy theme, and now this Spring card. Can't you see rusts and deep yellows/oranges for a fall card?
I love the Spring, and this card is just perfect with the beautiful pink, green, and touch of blue.


Here is another One Sheet Wonder Card. I needed a thank you card for someone who helps us out occasionally, and my newest punch - the MS Wrought Iron was perfect here!!





Want more info. on One Sheet Wonders? Click the One Sheet Wonders label here in my blog, and I have links posted!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: