Sunday, December 6, 2009

This weekend I...


This wreath comes from an Origami projects from activitytv.com One of our students showed his entire class this awesome project! I wanted to try it with some of my patterened paper, and this is what I created. I added some extra embellishments as well as my new Stampin' Up Delightful Decorations stamps and the punch. And, any wreath must have a bow! This shiny red ribbon I had was just perfect!

This Christmas light is from the Very Merry Tags cart (Limited Edition) and is cut at 5 1/2 inches. Yes, way too big, but it was my first cut, and I needed the smaller solid pieces for a tag book. I decided to use these Christmas bulbs as the tags. They're the perfect size for adding pictures and journaling in the book. :) I didn't want to waste this cut, so I added lots of stickles! Gotta LOVE stickles! (Platinum, Diamond, and Purple)

I also worked on storage solutions for my Nestabilities - someone had an awesome idea for storing them neatly with magnets! An inspired idea... pictures coming soon!


Your kind comments are always welcome!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

3 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Hi Sue....I'm your magical follower number 100 :-)!!!!

Love the origami wreath...TFS!!

Merry Cricut-mas!!

Terry
Come visit my blog at:
http://iluvmybugs.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

that wreath is so darn cute! i just love it! so festive! hugs!

Lucy said...

The wreath is so cute and I just love the Christmas light bulb. Lucy x (Munyip Makes)