Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's HAPPENED!!!!! I now have 100 (+) followers!!! RAK

WHEW!
Today, December 8, 2009 after starting my blog in early July 2008, I finally hit 100 followers!

Why am I so excited??? Because I'm doing a RAK!

BUT

Only the people that are my first 100 followers are eligible to be entered for this RAK!

I'm doing this to show how much I appreciate your visits, your comments, and encouragement as I move through the stages of beginner, novice, intermediate and as far as I can tell... middle-intermediate paper crafting skills.

SO, in a few days (I have another craft show coming on Saturday) I'm going to post what the RAK will be, and I'm going to pick from among my first 100 followers!

I just want to let you all know how much I SO appreciate your visits and comments on my blog!

I'm planning on doing this for every big milestone number of followers when I get there.... just to show my appreciation!!

I'm thinking that I'll make a few things... and then I'll see what else to add to the RAK.

Again... THANK YOU!!!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

congrats on hitting a 100 followers! that is such a great goal! hugs!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on having so many followers, I am not near that many yet. lol! :-)