Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kitchen Sink Stamp card - Made with the Roses Stamp Set I Won!



Here you can see the roses stamp (2 sizes) I used for the card. The butterfly is also from a Kitchen Sink stamp set. The Stampin' Up ink is just the very best quality for using these stamps!

The photo corners are from Spellbinders, and the card is embossed with the paisley folder, and one of the new design strips from Cuttlebug. I used the Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid ink for the edges, and bottom swirl to bring them out a little more. You can probably see some stickle accents on the butterfly and each rose.

One lunchtime at work this past week, the girls were talking about someone they know (being new, I haven't had the chance to meet this person) who's going through a rough time. SO, I came home and though of using my new stamp set to make this card. It turned out even better than I imagined it!!
How do you find Kitchen Sink Stamps to make these AWESOME projects? Click HERE!

Please enjoy.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: