Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cricut Booklets and Overlays Storage Solution!!! ***Update with pictures!!

I saw this post on the Cricut Messageboard earlier this week, and had to share!!! I hope lots of people can make use of this technique!!

Etha has designed a sleeve that fits perfectly in so many ways.
1. It holds both the book and overlay together
2. Each of the sleeves fits perfectly into a photo box, or crate.
3. They can easily be made in quantity for those of us that have LOTS of carts!

http://ethaschuette.com/?p=621

This is the link to her post, pictures, and diagram for MAKING these sleeves!

I am almost half done assembling the sleeves for my carts. I'll take pictures as soon as I have all of them made. It's an inspired idea!!!

So here they are all finished! It did take me 2 days with interruptions for work, cooking dinner, etc. I didn't go through all that awesome work Etha did in printing the cart names, or running a copy of the keypad on the outside... Hers are beautiful! Please go check them out.
THANKS ETHA!!

**One thing I will add - These sleeves are also large enough to hold some extra cuts! If I know I'm going to use a certain cut often, I usually make a few extra. The sleeves would be a good place to store them neatly! The snack sized Ziplock bags fit PERFECTLY into the sleeves.

Pictures on the way!!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.
Post a Comment