Sunday, January 18, 2015

Christmas Cards 2015


I had a thought that I would give up the Christmas Cards throughout the year UNTIL I sent out my cards this past December.
I had them all prepared - signed and sealed - ready to go.  All I had to do was address them (didn't use printed labels this year), and stick on the return address labels and stamps.
After all the other work I did, it was a HUGE time saver for me!

 So, on I go, merrily making my Christmas cards all year long.  It's probably not possible that I'll stick with the 5th as I've always done, but I still plan to get 6 cards done, and I DO plan to continue with Christmas in July, and make one (a different design) for each day of the month.
Aren't those bows adorable?  It's the new bow punch available in the Spring Occasion catalog!  I used some of my old favorites, Be Of Good Cheer DSP, and my very favorite Merry Christmas stamp.

January 2015 = 6 Christmas Cards



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: