Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Father's Day, 2011



Our upline Stampin' Up Demo Kathy had this card for us at our May Stamp Club... it was SO SO CUTE! I was "done" for the night before this optional card came up, so I got the measurements and put some together this week.
When I got home, and looked at Splitcoast, I found the version Kathy used as her inspiration... but felt that it was WAY too busy!! The one Kathy came up with was MUCH better... and I just added the grass from my MS punch.

I know my sister will be thrilled with this when she sees it... she LOVES the heat embossing and the shiny surface it gives! :)

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: