Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nephew's Birthday Card

My youngest nephew's birthday was coming up - and in trying to be a good Aunt, I had to call my sister to find out what his latest favorite colors are. (In addition to getting him the birthday card on time.) :)

Red and Black was the answer for his favorite colors... and having done some wonderful cards with my Stampin' Up rep lately... this is what I came up with!


Inside view:






After cutting and inking all the layers, I got out my Circle Circus stamp set, and had fun stamping all over the red!!! I know he liked the card as I got an estatic THANKS! when I spoke with him. Whew!!

:)

Please enjoy!!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: