Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's a BAG TAG!!!



My very first Blog Tag... THANKS Angelique!

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are using today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!!
2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.


Here goes!!

My purse story.... so I'm not one of those girls that has a purse for every outfit-though I do have one very special beaded bag I use probably once every 5 years or so for extra special occasions. I decided about a year and a half ago that I needed a new purse. DH and I went to the local Ross, and spent about an hour looking.

My only specifications were that it HAD to have
1. a pocket for my cell phone, and
2. enough pockets for all my junk. LOL

I found this one (leather) for about $26 I think it was. I know it wasn't much more than that. I carry it everywhere - and it has everything in it!!
It's 3 3/4 pounds - about a foot long, and 6 inches wide.

I'll probably carry it for another 4 or 5 years or until I get sick of it.... but I really do like this purse! I can loop the handles around the bottom and shorten it for a hand bag, carry it over my shoulder, or just throw it in the back seat!

SO.... I'm tagging these 5 people.
It's a BAG TAG!

1. Robyn, The Pink Stamper
2. Tracy
3. Micki
4. Kendra
5. Okie


What fun!!! Can't wait to see yours!




A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

SparkofWhimsy said...

Haha...I carry mine forever too and do have that "special" one shoved somewhere in the back of my closet for the rare occasion it gets to come out of hiding too. Thanks for playing along, Sue! :)