Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby Boy Swap





Another first for me... this is my first swap over on the Cricut Messageboard - I've got a dear friend expecting a boy, and this was the perfect opportunity to make something cute, and exchange it for lots of other cute things to use for the baby album I have planned for her!

These are the things I included... I made 10 of each set... and will in turn receive an equal amount of items from the others in the swap.


A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Norine said...

adorable you did a great job
Hugs
Norine

SparkofWhimsy said...

This is so cute. I love how the colors pop and how you used your embossing folders on the images cut with the Cricut. Great idea!

Hehe and don't kill me but you've been tagged. Come to my blog to see what I mean. *leaves a tiny little pebble for the stoning and runs*