Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Altered Notebooks!






This is a premature post, but the notebooks I covered on Sunday turned out so GREAT, I just had to share these!
They still need 'stuff'... and I'll add that this week. Just had to share how cool they turned out!
Who knew Altered Notebooks could turn out SO FUN!
Note: The binding pattern is a coordinating pattern I used on the inside to help disguise the edged of the cover paper. DCWV is AWESOME! I also use some of my Hobby Lobby stacks for the paper.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Job! Wow, you got these covered quick!

-Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

These are adorable, even without the "stuff"! I think I may just have to try a few altered notebooks of my own. I have three nieces who would absolutely love to receive something like these for Christmas. TFS!!!

Heather Bares said...

love all of these!!!!