Sunday, November 23, 2008

6,000 + hits AND RAK!


I just posted on the Cricut Messageboard about the RAK I'm offering.

Just find the post; http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=3419226 and include your name in the RAK.

It's going to be an altered notebook with a Valentine theme. I'm using a random number generator, and will pick the number on December 1st.... so include your name before then!

I'll post a picture of the notebook on the initial post on the MB, and post a pic here as well... It's here! I put this notebook together tonight. GS, and AE for the Cricut cuts as well as Candy Cane, Xmas Red, and Crystal Stickles.

Good Luck, and THANKS for visiting!

2 comments:

Jen Mc said...

Congrats and off to post on the MB.
Thanks for doing this!

angelmom916 aka Linda said...

I love it! Those are awesome. TFS You have a wonderful blog.