Sunday, April 21, 2013

Flip-Flop Wreath!

Saw this wreath on Pinterest, and I just HAD to make it!!  It's so cute, and is the perfect combination of tropical colors!!!


Added the other "flip" tonight to make the wreath complete!  My neighbors stopped by, and the little girl (about 7) looked up at it and said, "WOWWWWW!"  Her Mom and I got a good laugh because it was SO cute!! :)


 Materials sources:  Patterned flip-flops - Target, solid flips, flowers, and all 'bling' jewels from Michael's.




 Hot Glue gun, Glue dots, and E-6000 adhesive on a sturdy white-foam wreath.

It was really fun to make, and my 2 crafting friends were over, so we had lots of fun, and as always, 3 opinions work well to make a project GREAT!!!

Thanks Melissa and Dee!







1 comment:

billiejo said...

Too Cute! Now I know what I'll do with the box of flip flops I still have from when we used them as mini albums. Thanks!