Sunday, October 19, 2008

Stationery Box Set and a Refill for a Dear Friend




This card is a refill to the original set with piano key tape I found in Memphis.

I saw this Stationery Set on our Cricut Message Board and did some investigating to find the link for more specific directions. I loved the idea, and had some paper I found that was perfect for a dear friend. I didn't want to make it too frilly, 'cause he wouldn't appreciate it, but I wanted to make them gorgeous!


I finished the box and first set of cards in July, and the refill cards - I made a whole bunch this time were sent with his Halloween cards. While we were vacationing in Memphis this past summer, I found this piano tape! I'm sorry I bought only one roll, but will search out some more.

Here's the link to the original directions for this Gift Set. It's even got a video tutorial!
http://jackietopa.typepad.com/Stationary.pdf

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Tracy F said...

You did an awesome job on your stationery box, very glad that you enjoyed my tutorial.

And thanks for sharing the link.
Going to browse around your site now.

Thanks
Tracy

Lisa said...

This is adorable and what a great gift!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous job, this is WONDERFUL!!!

JeWill said...

Great job on the stationary set!
CanadianBug