Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Color Obsession!!! Oh NO!

So I was playing a game over on Facebook the other day and I kept hitting the bonus round! When it started, to move you into the new window, a screen-like piece closed and opened into the new area. The colors were AMAZING!!! I couldn't believe the bright, beautiful colors! I wrote them down, and stamped the colors from my SU pads as close to match what I saw.

I find myself obsessed with these colors lately! The combination is so pretty... Here they are:
Melon Mambo
Tempting Turquoise
Daffodil Delight
Lovely Lilac (retired)
Peach Parfait

Aren't they an amazing combination of colors??



Here I was playing with them... thought they'd make delicious ice cream treats!


Here's a finished card using the above image.




Here are Baby Wipe Butterflies (check out the Lime Light Design Team link below or on the right) using the same colors.



Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: