Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Christmas in July 17







I certainly didn't plan it but this worked out very well!  One of my very favorite card designs to get us over hump day!

The only thing on this card that's not a retired product is the Cherry Cobbler seam binding wrapped around the card, and tied into a double bow (using the bow maker my dad made).  Oh! - and the Gumball Green ink. :)

This has to be one of my very favorite card designs for Christmas....  it's clean, and simple..  so so pretty!
I used my Nestabilities to cut the mat pieces, and the stocking punch with the coordinating stamp set.  Gotta love those Christmas stockings!   Glitter paper, and rhinestones give this card some sparkle.



My latest project has been to un-mount all my stamp wheels.  I got the bright idea to use it on this Merry Christmas stamp which I use so often!  I'm really happy I did it - now it fits in the case with my other favorite Christmas stamps.

I hope you enjoy today's card!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this card. I hope I got the stocking stamp.