Friday, July 12, 2013

Christmas in July 12







I hope you're enjoying my celebration of Christmas in July.  I have a little confession to make - I usually make more than one card at a time.  For this project, I am making just one of each card, and it's so much more time consuming!  I can't go and cut between 6 and 10 of a piece and get my assembly line going!  This cutting out one card takes quite a bit of time! :)
Is that a complaint?  No, actually it's more of an observation - and I thought I'd share.  :)

Here's my card for July 12th.
This is one of the stamp sets that was NOT retired last year!  It's still in the current Christmas catalog... well, it's still available for ordering, and you can either find it online or through a demonstrator. :)



This card is actually a 4 layer card - white base with the tree and outline stamped,  a layer of vellum with the red stamped image, and then the red DSP from Festival of Prints with a die cut window.  The 4th layer?  Thought I'd forgotten?  It's the card base! :)

I also added a glitter star and some red ribbon as an accent.

Please enjoy!



No comments: