Saturday, May 11, 2013

Stampin' Up's Color Refresh, 2013! 10 Colors Retired, 10 Colors Inspired!

So I'll admit, I wrote the title of the post because it rhymed.... some of the colors I do NOT think are inspired, but it sounded good. :)

Some of the new colors in this refresh I do like....  Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo (it's a good teal color) and I do really like the new Smoky Slate color.  That's really the only NEW color.



This is the flier we received showing the color families, which colors were being retired, and the new colors coming in as permanent family members. 

 Here's a sample of ALL the 10 new Refreshed colors... stamped with 2 stamps.  I used the Distressed Dots (soon retiring) and the Hello Doily stamp which is one of my very favorites.  On each picture, I also wrote the name of the new color.

Have I said before how much I  LOVE LOVE LOVE the new ink pads???  The might need reinking sooner than the previous pads did, but they give excellent ink coverage!  LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!

Click on a picture to see a larger version.  Below are all former in-colors.


 

Here is the newest color:  Introducing Smoky Slate.  It is the only NEW color in the Color Refresh
.

Next post - the 2013 - 2015 In colors!


No comments: