Saturday, May 25, 2013

Five Question Friday - Saturday!





1. Do you wake before the alarm or stay in bed until the last possible second?

Definitely the last possible second on work days... In the summer, I sleep as late as I can with appointments in the afternoons only. ;) Weekends? It depends how busy we are and what's planned.

2. Who should get a baby shower? Is it just the first baby or all babies?


I think a shower for EACH kid... there's always something new out there, and who doesn't want an excuse for a party!? Especially for such a wonderful event.
 

3. How will you spend Memorial Day?





 Just chillin' here at the house - No menu planned yet, but if DH wants me to grill, I might put a couple of steaks on.  Yes, I grill.... don't want him anywhere near any cooking!! ;)


4. Do you have a Storm/Hurricane/Tornado/Fire plan for your kids, house..?



ABSOLUTELY! We live right in the middle of tornado alley with many warnings, and tornadoes near us all the time. 

DH and I have discussed all of these.
I went through a Hurricane - Rita that hit Houston when we lived there.... that scared me more than any other storm I've ever been in, even tornadoes.... it just went on and on - so loud - screaming winds... Don't ever want to do that again!!!!!

5. What is your favorite morning drink?



LOVE my Nutribullet drinks! Spinach, blueberries, flax seed, banana, water, and fresh ginger. 


Makes me feel fantastic all day long. :)



No comments: