Monday, May 13, 2013

2013 - 2015 Stampin' Up In-Colors

This is always an exciting time of the year!  We get the previews for the new In-Colors coming to Stampin' Up for the next 2 year period.

Sometimes I feel there are misses, or the colors just don't appeal to me.

This year is different.... even though I thought I wouldn't like one of the colors, seeing it in person and playing with it a little, I really LIKE it!  AND it's a shade of green which makes it even more ironic. :)

SO HERE are the new Stampin' Up In Colors for the next 2 year period.


 Have to just say, I LOVE  the Strawberry Slush!  It's a little unusual, but I have a Strawberry themed kitchen, and it's incredibly hard to find strawberry things.  :)  This color is perfect!

 This is the one I thought I wouldn't like - and actually, Pistachio Pudding is a much brighter green, but working with it, I like it a lot. :)


REALLY like the Coastal Cabana....  a GREAT tropical color!


SO I hope you've enjoyed my preview on the new In-Colors!  They will be available for purchase on May 31st.  You can click on the Stampin' Up logo on the top right corner, and go to Shop Now to order these, the papers, reinkers, and all kinds of great stamps!


No comments: