Sunday, June 19, 2016

New Catalog (2016-2017) Event Samples 18

Here it is... something SUPER cute for my last sample post (for this first set, at least).....

When the boy gets old enough, this will be sent to him as a birthday gift...   I've never met a kid that isn't fascinated with dinosaurs... some more than others, and I've met a LOT of kids after teaching for 28 years.  LOTS of them!

I follow a French lady's blog - Lezards de Cilou.  She does some really amazing work!  AMAZING!  She works in dimension a lot, and I love looking at her samples.

Giving this a second look, I will stamp the dinosaurs closer together next time.
 One lunch time when I was surfing, I came upon this stamp set.  She had them cut in squares... but back in the aeons of time, I bought a die that cuts puzzles. :)
Here it is, broken apart a bit...

Below you'll find all the Stampin' Up materials I used to make this project.



No comments: