Sunday, June 19, 2016

New Catalog (2016-2017) Event Samples 17

Only ONE post for this event after this one....  18 posts in all...   for now. :)
I am going to continue making samples for this event....   tomorrow (June 1st) I can order the new items I'm going to use for my 2 Make-and-Takes... and stamping.

I don't use my Gift Bag Punch board very often, and at the 2nd try, I came up with this.  I used the So Saffron paper from the DSP pack, and matched it with Melon Mambo.  This is a small-sized bag, and you can make them much larger!




This little treat bag uses all the new colors. I used the Playful Palette DSP again for this bag, and the die cuts to construct it.  


If you're interested in 3D projects and gift packaging, contact me, I can help you find your style, and help you customize your packing to your needs.

Here are the materials I used to construct both of these gift packaging solutions.

No comments: