Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Annual Calendar Project October - December

Here it is!  The annual calendar project for 2017.  It's a 365 day gift for 18 of my closest family and friends.  Last year we made 20 calendars, but I've lost touch with 2 of the recipients, so we pared down our production (and it IS a production) to 18 calendar sets.  Do the math:  18 calendars x 12 months....  that's 216 layouts to reproduce!! Whew!

 With the exception of the October cut, all die cuts and stamps on October are from the Holiday Stampin' Up! catalog. 
 I like this Mayflower cut on the November calendar page.  I haven't used it anything like it yet, and thought it would be an interesting change.

I LOVE the banner!  Stampin' Up! debuted glitter embossing powder this past Holiday catalog.  It's GREAT!  As always, we must have a Christmas tree for December!

No comments: