Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Annual Calendar Project July - September

Here are three more of the calendars.

The backgrounds measure 4 1/4 inch by 7 1/4 inch.  I ordered cases from a website called calendar-case.com (or something like that)  These calendar pieces fit the landscape design. 
 As always, July MUST have fireworks!  I also got out a favorite stamp; God Bless America.  I used the new watercolor pencils on it - SO pretty!
 I had more hot air balloons stamped and cut to add to the August page and didn't.  Looking at it more and more, I feel I should have added those other balloons. 
THIS is one of my very favorite designs this year!  I LOVED it when I first saw it on Pinterest a year or two (or more) ago!  It uses gorgeous grunge, and the stamp set Gently Falling.  YES, I fussy cut each of the leaves - the other leaf dies I have were too big!  

No comments: