Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Such FANTASTIC News! **Updated

What a week this has been!!! I'm so thrilled to announce two wonderful things!
1. My purple card took a first at the State Fair. AND I found out the Advent Calendar did too!! Two firsts!!! (Unlike previous fair's I've entered, this one gives only ONE first, second, third per category, and a sweepstakes prize for the division.) I'm THRILLED!!!!!

2. I have been chosen as a Semi-Finalist in the Heartfelt Creations Design Team search!! There's still another round to work through... but even this is SO exciting! I'm THRILLED!!!!!!
Wish me luck on this one... I REALLY would love to join this team of amazing crafters!

Such good news....
AND a dear friend of mine is in labor at this minute!
Quite a day!!

Thanks so much for letting me share!

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Carrie K said...

Wow! What a bunch of great news! Congratulations!