Monday, May 9, 2016

Additional Teacher Appreciation Gifts!

As you can see from my previous posts, I had a VERY busy crafting weekend!
I really appreciate the support these ladies give me as a classroom teacher, so it's my pleasure to make these things for them.
Here you have an altered project - They are the Stampin' Up Clear Stamp cases, made into a personalized notepad holder.

This notepad holder matches the Satchel Purse I made my principal.  You can see the insides below.  I layered each label with 3 punches, and went over the letters with the Wink of Stella brush.  I really LOVE that Wink of Stella!  It sounds so cool, too!


 This notepad matches the purse I made for our Vice-Principal.

This stamp case went to our Health Clerk.  I had two of my girls deliver it.

Here you can see the inside of the notepad.
Every time I see these, the advice is to always go to an office supply store, and they will cut the notepads down to size. 
I work at a SCHOOL!!!  We have guillotine cutters, and I cut it from the back cardboard back about half of the pad, turned it over, and cut the front.  It fit like a charm. SO if you're making these notepad holders, ask one of your child's teachers.  They just MIGHT cut the notepads for you!

If you'd like to purchase any of the products to duplicate this project as gifts, click on the product, and I would be happy to be your Stampin' Up demonstrator!
Thank you!

No comments: