Sunday, November 22, 2015

My FIRST Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack

We used so many techniques to make these Christmas cards!  I thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon with my customers, and I know they had fun as well!
Peaceful Wreath with Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies
 Each card uses a different technique, dry embossing, heat embossing,
Embellished Ornaments
 The ornament card, we stamped in the center, die-cut the ornament, then stamped the background images.
Joyful Season
 As you might know, I LOVE all things 2-step stamping.  This cardinal was right up my alley!  It uses this technique on the branch, berries, and cardinal!
Peaceful Pines and Perfect Pines Framelits Dies
 Stamping, punching, die cutting... lots of techniques here for the trees!
All Ye Faithful
 I LOVE this card!  Gold embossing powder, gold Washi tape...  so pretty!
Wonderland
This card front starts out white, and has the ink brayered on to get the gradations in color from dark to light.  LOVE this technique!!  So very beautiful.



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: