Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Calendar - June

June, 2014

As always, June is Father's Day.  I haven't yet found a cut I like better than this Happy Father's Day cut, so I continue to use it.  Different colors, different sizes, etc.  Hopefully, they'll come up with a better/different one soon.

FIFA - What is that?  It is the Fédération Internationale de Football Association.  Basically, every four years, the world gathers soccer teams by country and has a huge tournament.  My husband and I spend this time watching lots more soccer than we normally do.  It's not always up to the quality of league play, but there are some really good games to watch!

FIFA's colors are gold, green, and white - worked out quite well, even though it was unplanned!  :)


The soccer ball comes from a Stampin' Up set.  I embossed it in black, punched and then framed it with a scallop circle punch. 

 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: