Thursday, June 27, 2013

June Stamp Club Cards

Our May club was interrupted - and the first card was one I made this month instead of the June 1st event.


It was actually pretty quick to put together, and I had some help with the bows from my friend Robin. :)  She and Kathy have a talent for those little bows.
LOVE the Versamark effect on the background.  


 The Stampin' Up 2013-2014 catalog has hexagon stamps and punch available...  They look so awesome and are so versatile!  For this card, I thought there was a special trimmed background... but no!  It's the edges of the stamps making the nice border....  :)


 This little project has a BIG impact!  It's SO SO cute!  I made a purple one - we had a choice of purple, blue, and orange.  Everyone's looked different because of the patterned paper and they all looked so fantastic! 

It took time and a little know-how - but turned out really awesome looking!  In hind-sight, I should have taken a pic of everyone's circle box.  :)

Here's a color-corrected picture showing a side view.  It's a cute little trinket type holder... just perfect for little treasures!


Can't wait to see what's next.


No comments: