Monday, January 28, 2013

Birthday Card - LOVE those Stippled Blossoms!

Yes, a birthday card, but right at this moment, I don't know who it's for yet.  I saw a card similar to this with the scalloped edge at the bottom, and of course, since I'm really hooked on the Stippled Blossoms right now, I thought I'd play with it a bit.


 I find it a little curious that the reds and greens keep their layers, but the two pinks seems to lose definition.  I wonder why.  Hmmmmm

Large flower:  Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
Small flowers:  Pirouette Pink, Pretty in Pink
Leaves:  Wild Wasabi, Gumball Green.

I'm still in the middle of working up two big projects so it might seem I'm not crafting much, but I'm actually in overdrive!  Postings will come in time.

Please leave a comment. Thanks so much!

No comments: