Saturday, August 13, 2011

Christmas Mini Preview!

I would LOVE to say that this was my original idea, but it is not... I can't remember where I saw it... a blog, a website like Splitcoast, etc. Ever since I received this set, I knew a fireplace would be a great backdrop for the stockings!!!

I have just a little more tweaking to do on this card before I'm completely happy with it, but still love how it looks!!! Stickles... names on the stockings... coordinating colors on the heels and toes, etc. This is definitely a work in progress!!


This is the inside view with the sentiment from another stamp set available in the Holiday Mini.


There are so many awesome new Christmas stamp sets available in this new mini... it's going to be GREAT!!


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Mrs. Wirth said...

I love the stockings...how adorable! You have the best cards!!! :)