Sunday, January 2, 2011

Birthday Card for my Sister!

My sister Gail's birthday is at the very beginning of January,
and since I now have the opportunity to order Stampin' Up sets
early as a demonstrator, I fell in LOVE with this Build a Blossom set
and punch.

I know it's absolutely going to be my go-to stamp set for lots of occasions,
and even scrapbooks!!!

Can you tell her favorite color is purple?? It always has been purple, and she tells me all her desk accessories and things at her office are purple too! :)


I stamped the base of the flower in Lovely Lilac, and then Elegant Eggplant for the top layer of the 2 Step Stamping. I also used the Teeny Tiny wishes set (LOVE that one too!) for the sentiment on the front.
The pink flowers are stamped in Pink Pirouette, and Pretty in Pink for the top layer. The center of the flower is my go-to color, More Mustard.
The leaves were stamped in Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi.

This is the inside view of the card.


You can order this stamp set from my Stampin' Up website starting January 4th, 2011, or contact me to order! Click on Shop Now at the top to browse products and place your order!


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what a pretty card! i love the dimension of the individual petals!

Joanne said...

Love all the lavender Sue. And wow, a great set. I really like the cut out border on the right side too, a lovely touch. Later, J:)