Friday, July 16, 2010

One Sheet Wonder and Cricut!!

Well I'm still hooked on the One Sheet Wonder technique, but I've now found a way I can incorporate some of my Cricut images!

I'm not following the templates anymore... just cutting up the sheet and making all kinds of cards with the cuts. I made 45 cards for "Cards for Soliders" over on the Cricut Messageboard. I'll post all of those here in a day or two.

I'm sending this card to my dear friend Barb. I know she'll like it!


I used Kitchen Sink Stamps for the background berries, and one of my newer carts, Preserves to cut the double strawberries. I know I'm going to LOVE that cart!!

I used Pomegranate ink on the berries, and Garden Green ink for the calyx on the berries. While at a meeting this past Thursday I doodled each of the berries. One of the ladies thought they were made out of cloth. What a nice compliment!


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm always amazed by Susan's creativity and resourcefulness. Once again, Susan has struck the right chord with this simple yet visually appealing berries card. The layered tones of the blueberries give the card a three dimensional effect that is genuinely eye catching.

ScrappyJess said...

Very pretty card! Your berries look good enough to eat!

DtsArt said...

oh my! this is so cute!

Andi said...

Your blog is great! Thanks for the smiles. Please stop by my blog and pick up a few awards I have for you!

http://sparkymom76.blogspot.com/

Amy C said...

So sweet!! I love the doodling on the berries.