Are you a crafter and want to make your own AWESOME Christmas cards but get so busy after Thanksgiving you don't have enough time to get them finished? Well - if you stick with me for ALL of 2012, you'll have cards to spare for the neighbors, your co-workers, and your entire Christmas Card list!
Here are the "Rules".
1. This 2012 Christmas Card Challenge will take place from January to November 2012.
2. DATES: The 2012 CCC will post here on Sue's Cricut and Crafts on the 5th of each month. You will have 15 days to get your cards prepared! The cards are due on the 20th, with voting (YES there will be voting) starting at midnight of the 21st. Voting will continue until midnight of the 24th of the month with the prize awarded on the 25th. **Prize(s) discussed later.
3. You will make 6 cards all duplicates. You will have 66 cards at the end of the 11 month challenge. IF you need more, please go ahead and add to your monthly total and post that on your blog when you submit your cards in the Linky at the bottom of the post.
4. You will submit one picture (or more) of your cards, with one in front, and the others behind it to show your 6 (or more) cards.
5. PRIZES!!!! One prize will be awarded each month based on the number of votes received on each card set submitted. (I am exempt, not able to win prizes for my own challenge.) The winner and the prize will be announced here on the blog on the 25th of each month.
6. You can use any company's products.
7. You can use any Christmas product! Die cuts, Cricut cuts, stamps, patterned paper, embossing (heat or dry), etc. Your imagination is your limitation.
8. To be eligible for the prize, you must have your submission in on deadline (or earlier) and it must follow the theme set for the month.
9. Use the Linky post at the bottom of the page and follow the directions to link here to be eligible for prizes! They'll be worth it!
Well, that's about it!! If there are anymore informational items I need to post, or questions that need answering, I'll do that when they come up!
I sincerely hope you will join me for this project in 2012!!
Your comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.